Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Before the storm


Before the storm, originally uploaded by angryparsnip.

This is a view from my east-side yard past a Grapefruit and Paloverde
tree towards the foothills and Catalina Mountains.

The storm was just starting to move in when the setting sun broke
through the clouds and the mountains just glowed. The Tucson light is
really fabulous.
I haven't photo shopped this photo but I think I might play around
with it later for a line of cards I am trying to put together.

stormy. . . parsnip
music. . . The Sheltering Sky. . . Ryuichi Sakamoto

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully framed with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astounding and lovely photos.
    Buster and I send greetings to the little guys from New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light really is fabulous, I love the moody sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby. . .
    Lovey blog I will be stopping by. I would love some pictures of the area you live in too !

    Pat. . .
    I took quite a few shots it was hard picking one to post.

    Elizabeth. . .
    Thank You for stopping by, I so enjoy your blog. The boys too !

    Eryl. . .
    It was such a great moment the mountains just glowed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the view from your yard??? Wow. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete