Friday, October 25, 2024

THIS TIME IT IS NOT MY FAULT ! MAYBE.....

Finding Clouds



                                           I remember this day being very hot and very dusty

 .

                                  Rain drying up before hitting the ground. End of rain for now.

Love when there is just a tiny cloud in the sky.

        Japanese son tried to start a garden,before the summer hit. Even with timed water a very HOT summer, wiped out everything plus the two months they spent in Japan didn't help either.  They had lots family/friends to see. The gud dugs and I spent Tucson, indoors with the Air Conditioner on.                                                                            Thank Goodness for Solar.
         So I left most of the greens out for the sweet  little animals plus lots of water. They deserved it.
                                                                         
 Now with everything going on, I lost  "Blogs I Follow" so  I have no idea how to fix my computer.                                                                This time it is not my fault. 
That is my story and I am sticking with it ! If I every find your blogs again  I will be reading them.
                                                                 
                                                                        cheers !



1 comment: