Friday, October 5, 2018

Square Dog Friday, Winston report.

.
yesh iwinston agrees
this is me iwinston
woof


 here iwinston is on lookout for lizzzards envasion iwinston must be lookin'
watchin' everyday

alertalert alert 

they comein' from every where must keepin' on guarddudy everyday
iwinston is guardin'my home

This is hard to see but I was trying to take a photo of his darling paws !
Now that his two big Badger stripes are almost gone, he is going white on his bum !
Every grooming a new Winston comes home.

Tired after playing giggle ball.





The sun was shining on his bum and I had to try to take a photo of all the curls and colors !
Black is not alway black with a Scotty !
 Looks just like my sweet baboo.
He is finally learning his Aroooooooooooos !
.
.

So true with any and all sweet gud dugs we have.

Need some love and laughter in your life ?
Adopt a shelter gud dug or cat.

............

As always here is your pretty to start the weekend.

Granddaughter jumping into the pool at Daughters home.
I love this photo that daughter took, amazing !
Small happiness. 

This one is from my pool,
Mia, spent a month this summer with us and now is back home in Japan.
.

.
Very early morning reflection of the mountains in my windows.

We all need to take a breath, slow down and have a lovely Fall weekend.

cheers,  parsnip and badger

24 comments:

  1. Mia in the pool is quite something!

    Winston is a very good guard dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pool photos are wonderful.
      Well iwinston thinks he is a very gud guard dog and that is all that counts.

      Delete
  2. I'm squeeing over Winston's adorable paws! And white bum :-)
    Great photos of Mia-Chan. The shot under water is amazing. She must have enjoyed a big pool! Reflection of mountain is beautiful.

    Have a happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a funny gud dug.
      I love reflection photos.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. She is the smallest of her class but loves the outside and hikes with her father.

      Delete
  4. Reading this Gayle I think Scotties must be much more popular in the States than they are here in the UK (perhaps they are more common in Scotland) - here, although there are lots of dogs around (most hotels and B and Bs take dogs up here), I can't tell you when I last saw a Scottie.
    I love his paws - give them a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure about that. I think the East Coast has more Scotties but out here Scotties are very rare.Just a few breeders. They are very hard to train very stubborn and if you don't pull all your hair out in frustrations and can wait till they get to be over 2 you will have a wonderful gud dug. All my vets have rarely seen a Scotty and mine were usually the first in their practice.

      Delete
  5. I always look forward to your Friday posts. Not seen any Scotties here in Japan. Love the pictures of Mia swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a few in the cities. Japanese Son has a friend who had three.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. He appreciates the love
      I didn't report what a jerk he is most of the time !

      Delete
  9. Our dog (Bok) has been trying to catch Lizards for the past 6 years; no luck yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love when you post about Bok.
      The first year I lived in this home, there were dead lizards everywhere and tails. There were many tailless lizards running around. After we put up the snake fence less lizards but still enough to chase. Thankfully no more snakes to worry about.
      Watson and Hamish were fabulous at catching them, Scotties have great close up vision.
      Winston has caught a few but not as many as Watson or Hamish.

      Delete
  10. Lizards!. Little miniature dinosaurs! iwinston is such a brave and fearless protector!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everyone thinks the squirrels that are getting ready for their invasion but it really is the tiny dinosaurs lizards !

      Delete
  11. Love meeting your Scottie’s and the swimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They thank you so much. Especially iwinston who believes himself to be fabulous.

      Delete
  12. Hi, Gayle!

    Thanks for paying me a visit this week, dear friend! I appreciate your support.

    I see that Winston spends a lot of time on lizzerd patrol with his ears at attention. My Toto once bit the tail off a skink. It is fascinating how many different colors are emerging in Winston's coat.

    Looks like little Mia feels right at home in the water and has already become an experienced swimming and diver. I loved the water, too, from a very early age. I enjoy your creative photo compositions using the reflections in your windows.

    Have a wonderful week, dear friend Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizards are very important to Winston's life.
      I love reflection photos.
      Lets all try to have a good week.

      Delete
  13. Wow Mia is amazing under the water! Loving iwinston on lizzzard watch. Sorry I missed this post - blogger has been playing up for me. 😡

    ReplyDelete