Friday, October 27, 2017

Square Dog Friday , not imandibles


Square Dog Friday 
Best day of the week.
So let's woof it !
.

ummmmmmmm yesh' iwinston see this new diggin'
not lookin' 
iwinston thinkin' it was a packrat or big dug coyete' 


 why you lookin' at me
nice tall person who feeds me 

 you haven' just given iwinston bath why would iwinston be diggin'
iwiston gud dug


Winston had a visit to the Doctor for his booster shots 
plus an appointment made for his little snip.
He is now 5 months, has lost all his puppy teeth (thank goodness) and is doing great.

This time he felt so bad after his vaccination 
that he cried when I picked him up later in the day.
He slept most of the afternoon and evening.
Poor wee gud dug.
Today he is feeling very naughty, so all is better !

Not sure why but he loves to nap under my walker, blanket or not.
What a quirky wee gud dug.
......


As always here is your weekend pretty just in time for Halloween.
Blog friend Paul sent me this.
wurf !




cheers,  parsnip

17 comments:

  1. Hi, Gayle!

    When a dog is recovering from the effects of a vaccination, naughty is indeed nice, a sign that he's bouncing back. I'm happy to know that heWinston is up and at 'em and that his mandibles are once again open for business. I am quite confident heWinston did not make that new hole. It must have been, as he suggested, a packrat or big dug coyete or perhaps a peccary, prairie dog, gopher or wolverine. Winston is a gud dog!

    Have a great weekend, dear friend Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always with a puppy, they like to be close by their human.

    We'll give Winston the benefit of the doubt on that digging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look guilty in that one photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt like crying after my latest shot too, but not like digging a hole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay naughty, Mandibles. You're fun that way.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor boy. Nice when those baby teeth are gone. I have scars all over the back of my hands. Thank you so much for the beautiful card. It was a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a chuckle over "Beam me up". Poor little Winston not feeling good after his vaccination. It must have almost been a relief to you when he felt good enough to start excavating your yard again.

    Fuzzy Pom sometimes gets the idea that he should nest up under my open recliner. My Lazyboy recliner has started to suddenly chunk down one notch when in the reclining position. The last time it did that, Fuzzy had sneaked under there earlier without me noticing, I think the loud sudden noise of it scared Fuzzy enough that now he will stay out from under there. I know it scared me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad he’s feeling better. He’s looking very mischievous, just as things should be when you are a small puppy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe he sleeps under your walker because then he knows you can't go anywhere without him knowing about it. The gud dog doesn't want to miss anything!

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alice says: "Aroooo" "Arooo"
    Panda says: " "

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m sorry Winston wasn’t feeling well after vaccination. That happened to Goro, too. Glad he is back to his naughty self :-) It’s so adorable he loved the spot under your walker :-)
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! that lovely rug would cheer anyone up! Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little snip? Does that mean what I think it means?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, under your walker? Pets are so funny. Love the last photo. Very, very funny.

    ReplyDelete