Friday, November 8, 2013

Square Dog Friday... we are so pretty

It is Friday, best day of the week if your a
 Little Square Black Dog !
So lets hit it.

woof !
.


I forgot to post this months calendar page, with photo of this months gud dug pin-up.
Dr. Watson in his Scottish driving hat.
So handsome !
.

The Boys just got back from their Herbal Body Wraps
and look Fabulous !
They feel like silk.
.

Poochini's The Ultimite Dog Groomers.
Is perfect for The Boys. You have appointments, just like when we get our hair done.
No having the The Boys wait all day. It is too hard on Watson.
They also work with special needs Gud Dugs.
I am so happy Daughter found this groomers for The Square Ones.
.

oh yesh
we got bath and dry and pretty neck thingies.
thehamish is lookin' gudgudgudgudgud gud
im' sohandsome gud dug
Watson is lookin' gud too but he is sleepy
.

squirrrrrrrrrel !
oppppps...
lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzard !
.

action photo of thehamish  just likin' super heros
i'm destroyin' toy
then i gots' to roll all over it
.

i made mess sorta' but a gud dug gots to do what we gots to do
and i gots' to kill it and eat its'
i am a hunter gud dug
huntinghunting hunting
i gots' to go huntin'
yert !
............................................

And just because I can,
here is your pretty for the start of the weekend.

Yellow !

I sliced the egg part of my very tasty ?  low calorie  breakfast.
How much fun of this...
I like it better as art.
.

Much better (and tastes better) is the ripeing lemons of my Meyers Lemon Tree.

yellow. . . parsnip
music. . . Unchain My Heart,  Hugh Laurie

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. What I adore, in this order, is those two square ones in their neckerchiefs and that gorgeous lemon tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! a spa day for the square boys! tits!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee....
    As «Louis» was reading through the post, he was wondering if there was going to be the weekly Doggie Destruction Derby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two can't take a bad photo, they're so cute!

    Yellow's my favorite color....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lemons and of course the boys are very, very handsome. Good groomer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lemons look so much more desirable than the ones I got at the Co-op.

    ReplyDelete