Thursday, July 8, 2010

Naruto #1


Naruto #1, originally uploaded by angryparsnip.

Naruto Bridge with Whirlpool.

The day we drove over this bridge we saw several whirlpools in the
Sento Island Sea.
I have read about whirlpools before but never saw one. They are quite
big and really exciting to see.
They just sort of appear, I was mesmerized .

The Ferry, Cargo and Fishing Boats just cruise along, no big deal,
just another work day.
Meanwhile I am hanging out the car window trying to take a picture!
Just another crazed American tourist !

Check Tuesday's post for bridge photo

mesmerized. . . parsnip
music. . . Sailing, The Cafe Carlyle Sessions

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous light, love these blue-grays dotted with white. I wonder if I can find a video of the whirlpools on line, perhaps I'll try later once I've done some work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks enticing. All my life I have loved looking from bridges into the water below. A whirlpool would be an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eryl...
    The day had this blur-gray tint but it was light and bright and it felt lovely like you could touch the air.

    Pat...
    Me too ! I love bridges they are sculptures, that I like look at from all angles and look down is exhilarating, no ?

    ReplyDelete