Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Joanna


Happy Birthday, Joanna, originally uploaded by angryparsnip.

Fabulous blogger "Up On Haliburton Hill" is having a Birthday this
weekend.

Her blog is filled with her travels from Victoria B.C. to Mexico and
back home. I found her on the blog world when she was posting about
my area of Arizona.

Her Birthday blog photo is from one of my most favorite places in the
world " The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum"
Beautiful vistas, plants and animals of this crazy lovely part of
Arizona.
The Museum has special events, education, research library and two
fabulous Restaurants. I could live there !

So a very Happy Birthday from Tucson, Arizona

cheers . . . parsnip
music . . . Breathe, Alexi Murdoch

6 comments:

  1. Hey Parsnip--what a sweet thing you did here! Imagine you posting a birthday photo and greetings for me. Thank you so much. As you know, we loved the Desert Museum, and it's a treat to see that cactus in front of the striped agave. And I also love the Breathe song. I've never encountered Alexi Murdoch's music until today. Hope your weekend is as happy as mine.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna...
    Your welcome !
    Isn't that just a fabulous museum !
    Glad you liked the music.

    Happy Weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Joanna.
    Haliburton rings a bell. I must check if that is where my fiend Jack - photographer - comes from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat. . .
    How fun for you if that is the right Haliburton !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack is a friend - not a fiend- as far as a know:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat...
    So glad you dropped the "R" and not me. :) but it does seem that is something I would do and have done !

    ReplyDelete