Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bunny !


Bunny !, originally uploaded by angryparsnip.

This floor to ceiling window is in my bathroom. I always check to see
what animals are resting outside. A month ago it was a Mom with all
her super tiny babies resting from the hot sun in the depression by
the first bush between the two rocks. Today it is a Jackrabbit, note
big ears, on the other side of the first bush.
I have a drip system so that is where the water drips so in the hot
part of the day various little critters rest there.

Happy Weekend, parsnip

p.s. I had to snap quickly as the bunnies really know when you are
watching them... In a few weeks those bushes will be covered with
Lavender blooms !

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmh! It must smell heavenly when it's blooming. I have just planted three lavender bushes to replace three that gave up the ghost. Maybe I pruned too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle
    You are very lucky to live in a place so full of life!! Good news looks like I will not be working @ Patti Jos so maybe Donna and I could see you sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I had to look closely but saw the cute thing. I remember when we had Jack Rabbits in California. I think development killed them all off.
    I have left you a MEME on my blog.

    ReplyDelete