Monday, August 12, 2024

Some August photos.


Hello, From Tucson Arizona !

Somewhat hot.









                                        Sometimes the sunsets are very hot and dusty .



                                                                  Always time for cookies.
.


                         I have drip watering system. The Bunnies like to cool off in the damp earth.


                                                   Young roadrunner trying to cool off.

                                               Well with my bad eyes I saw this scorpion.
                                         Turn out to be the green top of a tomato I dropped. 

cheers !



 


 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Or the ghosts of the several I have killed. Outside fine in my house NO !

      Delete
  2. Me too. As always lovely photos. The first one though, way too hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You work around the tempts. Early morning work then lock yourself in the house.

      Delete
  3. We've endured several intense heat waves this summer here in the north, but nothing like what you've experienced this year! I don't know how you do it. Extreme heat makes me so cranky and unhappy. Love the scooter chair! Have you taken the wonderful pups for a ride?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you live in the cold part of the States were I live in the HOTHOTHOT part of the States. (I am cranky also.. tired of the heat wind and dust)

      Delete
  4. I hope it cools off soon for you. Thank goodness you help keep the small critters cool. Beautiful skies, tho! Nice to see your gud dogs. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be starting the early morning walks after Granddaughter is dropped off at school. Agatha with DIL and Winston with me, Adding more cooling spots for the critters.

      Delete
  5. Yeah, haven't liked the heat this summer. It's not like what you've seen but the Northeast hasn't exactly been spared. Climate change is real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any heat/cold that is different is awful.. Climate change is real.

      Delete