Saturday, December 16, 2023

Tucson and Japanese Christmas cards

 ...

For me this is the Tucson Christmas. Snow and Cactus !

YeeHaww



The Japanese Christmas Cards are so crazy I adore them. Lots of moving parts and music !
Wish I knew Hallmark had a Japanese office, I could have worked there
instead of California.
Oh la la la !


Daughter really is such an exciting, wonderful, clever artist.
Here are three of her cards.
........
I want this painted on a outside wall on my home !

cheers, parsnip


7 comments:

  1. That mural would be quite a sight to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last picture of that handsome Scottie - definitely flavour of the month for me. A sincere very happy Christmas to you all - two-footed and four- footed. Pat xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and wishing you a very Happy Christmas and New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I save the best cards and put them back out each year! Merry Christmas to you and the gud dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snow and cactus. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Parsnip, I love the happy face of your dear little Tucson snowman!
    Christmas Greetings to you and all Four Paws, Rosemary x.

    ReplyDelete