Friday, November 25, 2022

Happy Leftover Day !

Thanksgiving Dinner was wonderful as usual  but I love the next day leftovers the best.

Warm sandwiches made with turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, cranberries, corn pudding, green  beans and gravy. Perfection on a plate.

Several years ago I stopped cooking a whole turkey and Adam started to made Ina Garden's Turkey Roundel. He also changed up her stuffing and made it his own. Perfect just wonderful.

                                                                This is so fabulous.

"Sparrow Tree Journal" showed her wonderful Christmas Plant on her blog. It is beautiful plant with red blooms. So I thought I would post my white blooms. This plant is only 2 years old. all my older plants died off in a bad freeze and were accidentally tossed away. Bummer ! I was trying to save them.




.

iwinston loves his blue pillow.

iwinston also loved his dinner or maybe was hopping  to love this dinner.
....
I was watching Brokenwood Mysteries and saw Agatha staring in an episode. I know she is very talented but when did she find time to star in a New Zealand TV Show !


 

She is not talking.
....
Here is your pretty for the weekend.



Beautiful Beer Can.
...

Post by iwinston and Agatha


 cheers,  parsnip

 

6 comments:

  1. Ah, that last is hilarious. I was breaking off pieces of a stick treat for Dudo one day and making him stand on his hind legs for each piece. He finally stayed seated and punched me with his paw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving feast! We had fun also and I will layer the leftovers in a casserole to warm and eat for dinner again. Luckily I have lots of gravy left which always helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two pups are such a welcome sight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Happy Thanksgiving! Love the beer can and Winston's blue pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha, I love the stop breaking treats in half and calling them two treats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone my name Ximena Jimena from Cuba i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Itua i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure
    hpv
    Hiv/Aids
    epilepsy
    sickle cell anaemia
    diabetes
    copd
    barrenness
    cancer
    wart
    psoriasis
    pityriasis rosea etc.
    email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete