Thursday, June 23, 2022

Monsoons !

 

Summer !

Hot

Hot

Wind

Super Hot 

Humid

Hot 



I grew up using the First one. Still works for me.
Storms are starting and we have had some rain but this week more to come.
Hope !
  

Hot days and evenings.


Four fires burning south and west of Tucson.
Lots of smoke and dust. 

First good monsoon storm to try to take a photo of.




Several buildings were destroyed. So far not sure how much damage was done.
My father worked for the Observatory on the mirrors.



Gud Dugs still on patrol.
We have had a bear, coyotes and bobcats  around here.
Lots of Bunnies and Quail everywhere.
We think the bear went back up to the higher mountains.
Much cooler !
 
Very hot days.
..

The storm today, 

Here is your pretty. . .





Some of my meds are not working right now and not very happy. Back to the doctors.
Need to get somewhat back on track to feel better soon ! 
Want to get back posting my blog that I enjoy
and hope to catch up  with my friends blogs. 

cheers,  parsnip

13 comments:

  1. Hope you get things evened out with the meds. All your photos provide “pretty” and fascinating. Hope you get good, healthy rains that put out all the fires and clear the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You paint your world with your photos they are fascinating. The gud dogs seem to cope with the heat and I hope the rain cools it down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You... easy to take photos here. The gud dugs are in an out all day when it is this hot.

      Delete
  3. Was glad to hear from you, I was starting to worry a bit. Hope the meds situation can be sorted out for you soon. Those are unbelievable temps and stunning photos. Its been a cold spring here so far but weather forecast says we'll hit the 80's tomorrow. Looks like that would be considered a cool spell for you down in AZ! Take care friend Gayle. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so tired of the different meds I take... yes summer is fun here but also a huge pain. I would like more rain.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your meds. Hope you get that sorted out soon and feel better. Sorry you have to endure the high temperatures and also the smoke from the fires. Hope you get a good rain soon to cool things off and dampen the fires.
    Glad to see the gud dogs are doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The temperatures are somewhat ok you learn to deal with them but the lack of rain is the big problem. The gud dugs live a charmed life !

      Delete
  5. Thank you for posting. Your pictures are always enjoyed and are missed when you aren't around. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like the photos. Tucson has lots of fabulous places to visit and take photos.

      Delete
  6. I am happy to see you here tonight. I hope that you will feel better with the medicines getting straightened out. I have had such bad asthma and it has been in the high 90's
    hitting a hundred here a time or two. The heat is affecting me badly this summer.

    It is always so interesting to see your weather pictures and enjoyable to see what the gud dogs are doing. My little Fuzzy black Pomeranian passed away in the first week of March this year. He was 17 1/2 years old and the vet thought that he had a stroke. It was heartbreaking. He was a gud dog, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to read about your sweet Pomeranian. They do steal your hearts don't they. So small and yet so big in our lives.
      I can not find your blog will try again....

      Delete
  7. I thought of you when we first heard about the Arizona fires! Thank you for the photos, sweetpea. I hope you work out your meds situation ASAP! Be well and stay safe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete