Friday, May 6, 2022

A moment in the morning


                    
Here is your moment of zen...

When I get up in the morning and feed the Gud Dugs 
I love to listen to Agatha and Winston crunch !
It is just a small adorable part of the day.
.
He loves a pillow to sleep.

She always has her foot extended. Just one Bunny Foot. 
Not two as all the other Gud Dugs.

..
 



They are waiting for the new chaise to be built !
Especially Agatha she likes to be up higher to get a better view.

..
Here is your pretty for today.

Prickly Pear Bloom.

cheers,  parsnip

9 comments:

  1. The sound IS Zen. I think Agatha was perfectly happy with the chaise box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Agatha prefers the higher perch. That's something Dottie always chooses too. Thankfully, her legs are too short to manage table tops and counters! What lovely sunny days you're having, Your beautiful patio space is perfect for those gud dugs. Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always on the look out the pair of them. Have a good Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video! It reminds me of the peace when I have given breakfast to my two cats. Both gud dugs sure do look bright and happy outside and oh, how pretty that prickly pear bloom is to see! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What good eaters the Gud Dogs are! That was fun to see (and hear!)
    Thanks for the lovely cactus bloom! Enjoy your Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also enjoy hearing Franklin and Penelope crunch on their meals.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're such sweethearts.

    I'm assuming whatever problem with blogger is still happening, because I know a comment by me was published yesterday but is now gone again. I really hope Blogger resolves this issue soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for this comment... since my very old computer is having problems I never know what is going on.

      Delete
  8. These "improvements" to blogger are not improving our blogging experience, to say the least. Love the gud dogs!

    ReplyDelete