Saturday, November 27, 2021

Square Dogs and other stuff !


Sir Winston Mandibles Churchill or as we like to call him Tank ! Did you know that there is a tank called The Churchill and if you read the description it is iwinston ! 

His photo should be next to the information.



I love this photo of Miss Pretty Pretty Princess. 
the evening light was just glowing on her.

                                                          A light drizzle was falling.

    Finally fixed the lights on the panels by the pool.
   At night it looks like stars on the water. 
Also lights up my very dark yard just a little

 ..............
                    
As always here is your pretty for the weekend. 

 




I love this happy gud dug photo !






 cheers,  parsnip

13 comments:

  1. The pool at night is magical. Dog logic. Wonderful. And sounds like cat logic in our house... with one of our cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have no street lights here. I like that but it gets dark in winter so some fairy lights help. I have them on timers. Lots of wildlife stops by.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I will try to get a video of him playing sounds like a knock down fight but it is all loud noise Sounds terrible.

      Delete
  3. That is a lovely picture of Miss Agatha and Sir Winston looks happy with his toy. The lights you have outside are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so special to me and our home is so empty without Oliver and Merida.

      Delete
    2. I know such a loss leaves a big, aching hole in your heart. I'm sending love and hugs to you and your son.

      Delete
  4. Love iWinston and stars falling into your pool plus the Puli-gud dog! My father-in-law had one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photographs and that dog logic made me smile :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have missed your blog hope to catch up. So nice to hear from you !
      Dog Logic is so iwinston

      Delete