Friday, April 30, 2021

Square Dog Friday ! Rain Drops.

YES ! 

We had some rain. Not enough to really make a difference but every drop helps. Two days of clouds and lower temperatures and  off and on raindrops.




Both dogs chewing on the same Bully Stick. They each had one but this was an extra one from before. This one was harder to chew. Agatha chewed, Winston chewed then Agatha again finally Winston found the stick chewed on it for sometime them took a nap but put his paw over it to keep it safe !


On Sunday Daughter took me out to my favorite Nursery for a small walk about. First day out that was not to a doctor in 3 years.
Both gud dugs love to sniff the flowers and plants. I am trying to get my side yard fluffed up again.





Just got a new cushion for the Top of Agatha's crate. When Agatha first came to live with us she like the top of her crate better than inside of it.

Well if Agatha can nap on top so can iwinston !



                                                               Bored Bored Bored !
                                                                              Bored


                                                                          Bored

All the pillows to lay on and of course he picked the smallest one but it is by the window.


                                                                                 Woe

....


As always here is your pretty for the weekend.


Son made Vegetable Curry with his own paste.
I love his green one even better.
 


cheers,  parsnip

17 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of those Gud dugs! Dottie Dogg gives two paws up for Bully Sticks. Helps keep those choppers nice and white too. Glad to hear you've been out and about friend Gayle. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so enjoyed my walk about but I was very tired after.

      Delete
  2. So many wonderful pictures! I love them all but especially the one of them sitting side by side taken from the back. Even if you didn't get a lot of rain at least it cooled things off a bit. You got some pretties from the Nursery! I'm so glad you were able to get out. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so funny and I am so lucky to have them live with us.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I am so lucky to live here but Tucson is getting too built up. I don't like it to many people. We have to save the open space and animals. We are even getting some light pollution from Phoenix.

      Delete
  4. How nice to get out and see some plants and flowers. I went to the plant nursery the other day along with my husband we had to walk quite a ways back to the shed where we paid. I used my rollator to carry part of my flowers, and my husband pushed a cart for 3 larger plants. Our yard still needs some more plants, for fill ins, but that will have to come in a couple of weeks. For the past two years, this year will be three, my husband has taken over with the flower gardening. Both of my knees are good enough to do some gardening finally this year, but now this year I have developed a macular hole in one eye and I am back to using a walker because when I walk around outside the loss of vision in that one eye really makes me off kilter. I fear I will fall. It doesn't do that inside, thank goodness. I can plant big pots full of smaller plants if my husband will bring the pot over to the sidewalk where I am not as off kilter. He plants the bigger plants. My beautiful roses under my front windows have developed a deadly rose disease called rose rosette disease, or witches broom. It will kill them all. The disease stays in the soil and I won't be able to plant roses there again. I don't know what we will plant there. It is fun to fluff the yard with some pretty plants in spring, isn't it.

    It's always interesting to see what Agatha and Winston are up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Goodness... That care walking !Sorry about your roses. You have a really large mess on your hands.

      Delete
  5. Glad you were able to get out and pick up some pretty flowers. Hope some of that rain finds them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rain must use the hose ! It is already in the 90 off and on here.

      Delete
  6. Loved to hear that you went to a Garden Centre and out for a drive for the first time in three years Gayle. Those two look happy sitting side by side and looking what is going on outside - what a lucky pair they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so nice to be out and about. Yes they sometimes can be so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sleeping Winston looks so sweet, protecting the treat. The two of them look especially cute side by side. We've had a little rain this afternoon. The grass and the flowers want more. It will come--at least here in Florida it will.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't they make a lovely pair! I hope you can get out more to walk around places you like. Doctors offices are enough to get anyone down!

    ReplyDelete