Friday, January 22, 2021

Square Dog Friday

LATE !


                                                  Lazy day looking out the window.



Sunset on the mountains.
 





                     Agatha always looks towards the home to make sure it is still here and so am I. 

She still worries that we would leave her, as if !

 .


                         Early morning sun rise on the mountains from my bedroom window.

 .

                                                    Sunset lighting up the mountains.

.

      Son picked up some Miso Pork Ramen for me. I need to order extra broth as it is the best I                                                   have had. Makes me feel so much better.

                                                 Japanese Coffee for my Birthday !

 ...

Here is your pretty for the start of the weekend 

.

                      Best seaweed snacks with spicy crunchy roe on them. From the Posh Market.

 



 I want to know what "Whispering" Bunny Kisses" looks like but I know "Internal Distress" has                                                                 to be a hoot !

cheers,  parsnip 

 

20 comments:

  1. It's not late! You're right on time and your post is great. Penelope finished her post a few minutes ago.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love all of your pictures! You live in a beautiful place and iWinston and Agatha are always a joy to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You it is just where I live now. I love it too

      Delete
  3. I love that shot of Agatha looking back at the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a very sweet gud dug but there are bad memories also. Afraid of being left is one of them.

      Delete
  4. Doctor Agatha is a thorough and meticulous surgeon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures, especially the ones of Winston and Agatha! Bunny Kisses...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. They are friends but I wish iwinston would calm his huge voice. It sounds like he is killing something.

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday! First time for me to comment on your wonderful blog. I am Canadian but live in Tucson most winters, missing the desert very badly this crazy year. Your mountain pictures and the views around your house are welcome reminders of what I have waiting. I also have a couple of canine companions who keep us entertained. I had a birthday also this week, 69 on the 21st. Don’t know how that happened....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved all my trips to Canada you live in a wonderful nation.

      Delete
  8. Oh, Gayle! I didn't realize I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday, friend! I hope it was a good one and wish you many more!

    Sweet Agatha! I always worry about leaving my dogs to go away overnight because I'm afraid they'll think I'm not coming back. Which is probably weird and silly. Both of your pups are just precious. Give them both a kiss from me and George!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agatha has a hard time and is always overjoyed when I or Son comes back.

      Delete
  9. The views from your home are so spectacular! Glad to see your dogs out and about!
    Stay safe! and thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for reading.I am safe sort of my Son and Daughter have me in a lockdown. You be safe also

      Delete
  10. Belated birthday greetings, I hope you got the dog stories that I sent to your email address. Lovely photos of the mountains in the sun and your delightful four paws.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos all, especially that first sunset shot. Wow!

    Happy belated.

    ReplyDelete