Friday, November 6, 2020

Square Dog Friday, I will leave politics for another day.

Some Gud Dug News.

Both dogs get a chew stick as a morning snack. They have 5 pillows plus 2 crates
in my studio. Yesterday I see them both on the same pillow enjoying the snack.
I never understand what goes on in the Gud Dugs minds.
 



.Both in the back seat waiting for iwinston's appointment.
His Surgeon is very happy with his progress.
For me he is really not the same iwinston. I hope he bounces back soon.


what nice tall person talking about... iwinston didn't do it
i be gud dug


Toyamegition !
Never clean up old toys (no matter how cute) when the gud dugs are helping.


mine mineminemine mine



As always here is your pretty for the weekend.
 

Granddaughter in a special class outing, pick what you would like to work at. She picked Ice Cream Shop Owner and a Welder.  I just adore this child. 

Think I will keep bake the Gud Dugs Cookies the old fashion oven way. 
They do make cute cookies though.




..




 

Yesh ! the Gud Dug !

Take Care and Be Safe !
cheers,  parsnip

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This post cracked me up! The dog! Of course. And your dogs and their togetherness and your beautiful granddaughter who wants to own an Ice Cream shop while welding! The wine--the articles--the jokes. You need to be a magazine publisher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Winston will get his joie de vivre back when he is quite sure he's not going to be going back and seeing that vet any more. These memories need time to fade..... must have shaken him up a bit. What a delightful picture of your granddaughter! I think owner of an icecream parlour is a great career choice. I wonder what inspired her to choose welding. And, I wonder if it is possible to combine both jobs ! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her Japanese school is wonderful, before the shutdown you went on interesting field days. You chole what you wanted to learn about The shops are set up like real employment. Why a welder who knows she is just full of life.

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful post - the gud dugs look like they are having so much fun with their toys and snacks! I love that your granddaughter picked Ice Cream Shop Owner and a Welder for jobs! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so smart and very artistic. Her parents are doing a great job she leads a life full of everything.

      Delete
  4. The Quarantine meme: It seems my mother must have been a cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well She knew what she wanted ! Our Mums were strong women.
      Plus I love her kitchen.

      Delete
  5. Actually, I think our cats like having people home. Or at least... one of them does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice !
      So happy one like to have you around.

      Delete
    2. Actually, pretty sure they both do. Wednesday is my work from home day. I had both of the cats draped on me for a while. Can't even blame the weather - unseasonably warm at the moment.

      Delete
  6. Gud dugs snacking together on the pillow are so cute! I’m glad Winston’s leg is healing well. I hope he will be back to his happy self soon.
    The images are so funny. Yes, of course, I would choose the dog, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Always chose the Gud Dud or your Cats ! They are the best.

      Delete
  7. Lovely doggies as ever! Yes November is here where is 2020 going?

    ReplyDelete