Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Scotty Down !



Scotty Down !

Old Scotty planter that was run over by a Tank named iwinston while trying to catch a baby lizzzzzzard !

.
iwinston and Agatha are very naughty gud dugs. You can see how well iwinston is following doctors orders. He is going in for another day of sedated X Rays tomorrow. We will see how his leg is healing or not ?
He is very bored of the cast and the no fun when he wants to play.
I am very tired of this also. It is never ending  !
.
I have also been in and out of the doctors office.  New surgery on my right eye. Not much they can do anymore but I have to curtail ? the amount of computer work, reading and artwork I do for now.
Much like iwinston no fun ! Lots of other stuff going on, my body is falling apart and I am dropping body parts all over as I walk around ! Not gud !
..



 come out you lizzzzzzzzzards !  olly olly oxen free

 Wind and rain storm so strong that the crab toy got sucked up and spun around into the  trellis.




...
Here is your pretty for the week

Hayao Miyazaki Clouds flying by the back yard.

 .


.

This is so iwinston. He has has it with the cast and constant office visits.

Take Care and Be Well
parsnip

13 comments:

  1. Oh no, your planter...! What a naughty gud dug :-) I hope x-ray will show Winston’s leg is healing.
    And I hope your eye surgery will go well.
    Have a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winston is a hoot and a huge pain ! Unlike your sweet and wonderful adorable Cats !
      I think about Kit often. You rescued him and gave him the love he needed even if only for a few days.

      Delete
  2. They do look like they are having fun! iWinston seems to be getting around pretty good chasing that lizard. I hope his x-ray is good and he can lose the cast soon. Just think how fast he will run then! Agatha looks as pretty as ever!

    I'm sorry to hear about your health problems and your eye surgery. We don't realize how much we depend on our eyes until we are told to rest them. I hope any other health problems improve quickly! We can't have you dropping body parts! Please take good care!
    Sending healing thoughts and good wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are having fun but iwinston is so over this and super frustrated.

      Delete
  3. May you all be well! May Winston's leg be healing and your eye....Beautiful photographs with all those amazing reflections!I enjoyed the way Agatha followed after Winston wherever he went on his lizard hunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those lizards keep iwinston busy thank goodness.
      Eye is like looking through saran wrap one blurry mess.

      Delete
  4. Isn't it good that Winston has Agatha for companionship? It must help him a bit. And isnt it good that you have them both. Sorry you are going through a rough patch too. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the planter did not break and all will be well. I wish the same for you and iwinston.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, we've missed you. So sorry to hear of the health problems. You've definitely had your hands full these last several months! Fingers crossed for both you and iwinston. Give all the furries a wee squeeze from me. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always the prettiest planters that take the hit. Darn walking casts! Sorry about your eye trouble Gayle. You remain in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to read about your eye problem.
    Healing thoughts for both you and Winston.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete