Friday, July 19, 2019

Square Dog Friday, Bark Box is here !


woofwoofwoof woof who's be makin' noise at my door



 what is this iwinston be seein' 

 smells like gud duggs' and fud

 yesh iwinston bein' right it is fud and squeekies

 iwinston is guitar gud dug

 wooooohooo  you be liken' me iwinston

 hubbahubba woohoooooooooo

 yesh gud dug travelin' man

 who is that more gud fud

 yesh iwinston is gud dug maybe agatha liken'
 guitar music

 playin' gud song for agatha

yea yea yea... she be liken them
iwinston luve ya' yea yea yea


..
agatha destroyed the squeeky before the video


....................

Here is your pretty for the start of the weekend.
Starting up my photos of vegetables and fruit again.






.





update :
Agatha is having problems with the thunder and lighting sounds from the monsoons.
It is so hard to see her so upset, pacing back and forth shaking and drooling.
She is on some pills but they really are not working.
We think her former people kept her outside in the bad weather up in the high mountains.
I am watching the weather report to find out when the storms will blow in so that I can 
give her the pill early to help calm her.
.
iwinston is on medication now for his thyroid. The vet said he has "little old dog disease"
It is not at all common in a 2 year old Gud Dug. He tested out so low that they ran the test twice.
She is concerned  with his numbers and so am I. He is taking his pill (cream cheese please!) 
twice a day.
He will be retested in 4 weeks and I have to keep an eye on him. He is still not eating and 
seems to tire after a few minutes of play. 
He is not the same Little Black Tank crashing through whatever is in his way. 
Never thought I would I miss his crazy !

If you have a Google page look at the animation for the Moon Landing.
The artwork and animation is wonderful.

Have a great weekend
cheers,  parsnip

18 comments:

  1. Hi, Gayle!

    Nothing generates gud gug glee like a bark box filled with fud and squeekies. To see Winston serenading Agatha by playing his new guitar like the next Ricky Nelson or one of The Beatles, one would never guess that both dogs have medical issues. I hope Agatha can get through the rest of monsoon season with help from the pills you give to calm her. I am also dismayed to learn that Winston has a thyroid problem, is not eating properly and lacks his usual pep. I'm hoping for the best for both of your wonderful pets, dear friend Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will get by they are both great gud dugs but also pains !
      I knew you would like the musical themes of today's post. The Nelsons lived down the street from my home at Three Arch Bay later in life.

      Delete
  2. Great veg photos. So sorry about the problems both pups are experiencing. I really NEED a regularly scheduled Bark Box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so happy about the problems but still such sweet gud dugs (sometimes).
      I need a Bark Box also I have more fun watching them open it.
      They know when the box arrives. Joy !

      Delete
  3. Agatha is a very thorough squeaky toy surgeon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is always working on perfecting her surgical skills.

      Delete
  4. The older Tess gets the more afraid of noise she has become. Now she is even frightened of the telephone ringing and is scared stiff of thunder. Very sad because it is impossible to explain to them that there is nothing to be afraid of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She gets a pill and wears a scarf that we spray.
      I try not to make a big deal of her anxiety but it is hard not to feel her upset.

      Delete
  5. Pip had a "thunder shirt" which worked magic during storms or fireworks so long as we put it on her early before the worst of the noise occurred. I am so very sorry that iwinston is not feeling well at all. Fingers crossed they will find a good balance of meds to help him feel better soon. Hugs to all. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are looking into this. It did not help one of my daughters gud dug so I an so happy to hear it worked for you ! Monsoon lasts into September so I am not looking forward to dealing with this upset for all that time. It is so sad.

      Delete
  6. That Bark Box plays good music! So sorry to hear about the troubles of Agatha and Winston.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Winston and Agatha! That little guitar is too cute...in fact, I had to send that picture of Winston with the guitar around his neck to my father in law's daughter...they have always been a Scottie dog family (it's the only kind of dog they've ever kept) and I know she will melt from the cuteness! :)

    Give those pups a kiss from me. Poor Agatha....my Ginger hates storms, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea iWinston was a rock star! Gee, I wonder what he favorite song would be... "How Much is That Doggie in the Window?" "You Ain't Nothing But a Hound Dog?" Nope! I bet it's "You Are So Beautiful..."

    I'm sorry the gud dogs are having problems. It's a good thing they have you to look after them. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Agatha. Don't be scared. Your momma loves you and so does Winston!!
    Nice veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who doesn’t love a box from Amazon. I hope the pills help iwinston. We are having constant storms and people are still shooting off fireworks from July 4th and the animals are all suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m sorry thunders and lightings are so hard for Agatha. There is thundershirt that is supposed to calm anxiety but I’m not sure how effective it is. And I’m sorry to hear about Winston. I hope he will be back to his normal self. It’s always wonderful to see their happy faces.
    Love your veggie photos. Happy Sunday xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful box fulled of gifts. We love that sweet guitar that your wearing. Hopefully you can play us a tune. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such wonderful photographs on your post.

    I was sorry to read that iwinston is not too well. I do hope that the correct medication will help.

    I always feel for the people and pets who do not like storms …

    Lovely pictures of your vegetables.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete