Friday, August 10, 2018

Square Dog Friday attack badger

Square Dog Friday !
Best day of the week so lets woof it.
Woof !

hello nice tall people it is iwinston who is called badger by
nice tall person who feeds me
not sure why but if iwinston gets chkikin' its' gud whatever name
.
iwinston sick iwinston is shakin' head and scratchin' head
mum saw me jump back and start shakin' head when outside
she is sayin' iwinston eat bug or somethin' is maybe bitin' me
iwinston not knowin' what to be sayin' always eat bug
gots to go to nice tall person dr holly she is likin' me
i gots' pills

..






....

Thursday morning I was able to have the door open. It has been over two
months since I have been able to have any door open even in the morning.
When the heat is over 115 in the day the earth doesn't get a chance to cool down.



Japanese granddaughter and her nice tall person are visiting for a month
before going back to school. She is working on her English while here
and homework lots of homework.
She only speaks English to us and when out in the world.

 She is a tornado of activity and then will fall asleep anywhere.


. .......

As always here is your pretty for the start of the weekend.

I was looking for a certain photo and of course I couldn't find it.
Instead here are some monsoon photos from the past few years.









  


















.
The weather patterns have changed and I really do not get to see these 
FABULOUS afternoon/evening thunderheads flying across the valley
dragging the rain behind them. I miss them, this is part of my childhood.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
cheers, parsnip and badger

32 comments:

  1. Poor old badger. Has he been bitten? Hope it’s sorted out soon. Love your little person asleep on the chair. And those skies, oh my! Wonderful. Glad you’ve got some cooler weather. We have too. Enjoy your weekend with the family x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Vet said no but I think yes. The pills are for an infection ? ? ? We just do not know. He seems to be getting better. He doesn't seem to be rubbing his face as much.
      He is in love with Mia. Follows her everywhere, has to be by her all the time.

      Delete
  2. I love the picture of your sweet sleeping granddaughter. You must be so happy to have her for a whole month! And the storm photos are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you are 7 you can sleep anywhere ! I is so funny.

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm sorry Winston got sick. Bad bug? I hope he gets better soon.
    How fun Mia-chan and family are visiting! She is so sweet and adorable sleeping on the chair :-)
    The photos of the sky are incredible! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bug is protein ! it is also really gud . . . sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Poor Winston, hope he feels better soon. So good your granddaughter is visiting, isn't their energy amazing. Tired of thunderstorms, had too many too close. Great pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have way too much energy I want just one tenth of that.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Gayle!

    Winston looks very healthy in these pictures. I hope that means he bounced back to normal after receiving pills from the vet. Do you or the vet have any idea what type of bug he might have been chewing when it decided to sting or bite? I hope it wasn't a scorpion! Maybe it simply had a nasty taste and that is why Winston jumped and shook his head.

    Thanks for posting a pic of your granddaughter. I hope she is enjoying her stay with you. I enjoyed looking at the series of monsoon pictures. I'm sorry to learn that the weather patterns have changed in your region in recent years. I hope you are feeling better than you were the other day when you reported painful flare-ups.

    I wish you and your family a safe and happy weekend, dear friend Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks good but he was a mess for a few days. Whatever happened to him he is much better now.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank You. I hopr you are feeling better today.

      Delete
  7. Falling asleep anywhere indeed!

    Those are some dramatic skies.

    And hopefully Winston's on the mend from whatever it is that disagreed with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea but he chases the lizard who lives in my side yard.

      Delete
  8. Poor Winston should stop eating bugs! Cute sleeping granddaughter!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Badgers eat bugs. Sometimes the bugs fight back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're all better very soon, gud dog.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor gud dog. I hope he's feeling all better now. If it was a bug or lizard that disagreed with him, I sure hope he's learned his lesson and avoids the culprit.

    Your sky photos are magnificent! Thanks for sharing them. I'm glad the temperatures have cooled off a little bit. You can breathe again. And just in time to enjoy your granddaughter. I know you'll have a wonderful time with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is doing much better but if it moves on the ground it is his.
      After his manners get better we have to go to a Rattlesnake class !

      Delete
  12. Great lightning shots! And that cloud shot, fifth from the bottom, is dazzling, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used that photo many times for Birthday Card. It is a favorite.

      Delete
  13. How's Winston doing today?

    I can see why he loves Mia so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are pretty amazing lightning pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those skies are simply amazing...
    And as for the lightning... awesome!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete