Friday, April 20, 2018

Square Dog Friday yo ho ho !


Square Dog Friday.
Best day of the week !


BarkBox
yesh yesh yesh
pirates lots' of pirates' treasure all for iwinston

captainwoof and scurvyjack the seagull all foe iwinston

iwinston gots' pirates scarf
iwinston is a pirate yo ho ho anda bottle of rum and chkikin'

.


....

when iwinston get a chkikinstrip sometimes i get  drools

.

.



chkikin' chkikin' chkikin' is gud gud gud enough for me'
iwinston loves' chkikin
chkikin'
gud
......

Here is your pretty for the weekend.

This is the reason I love Scotties
When I was a little girl I saw this movie and fell in love with the gurrrrrring Scotty !
I had to wait till I was 60 to find my first love.
Never looked back.

This is so true ! 
Great little small gud dug for the big gud size.

.
Can not wait to get these growing !
My favorite pepper.
One of my favorite seed catalog. I just sit and dream of what I would plant. 

cheers,  parsnip

19 comments:

  1. Hi, Gayle!

    This post brought smiles from start to finish, dear friend. With a belly full of rum and chkikin'... pirate Winston might make captainwoof and scurvyjack the seagull walk the plank!

    Bless his heart. His mouth waters when he smells and tastes chkikin'... just like his good buddy Shady. I love that New Yorker cartoon. I can't wait to observe the progress as you grow your peppers. I seriously doubt Winston will be drooling over them. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend Gayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a funny gud dug but so stubborn.
      Chkikin' is very important. I hope I can grow the peppers because of the packrats everything has to be covered and I am not sure they will get enough sunlight.

      Delete
  2. Captainwoof and scurvyjack had better follow orders from Winston or they'll be sleeping in Davey Jones' locker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captain Jack is really fun with his little pegleg. I love these boxes.

      Delete
  3. Already, he knows how to ham it up for the camera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is learning but still needs lots of work. thehamish was a pro from the first click !
      The drooling is so funny.

      Delete
  4. Like Tess, I see Winston never gets one toy out and plays with it. Oh no - one out all out and spread about. Happy Scottie weekend to you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks through his basket of toys to find the one he wants.
      Such a funny gud dug

      Delete
  5. Avast me hardiness, love pirate iWinston. My treatment is on hold, too many white blood cells destroyed, have to have transfusions to get some back before any more radiation. Thanks for my pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that the Square Dog made you happy.

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love the pirate. That is too cute.

    Wishing you a fun and yummy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It does look like you duck but it is a seagull.

      Delete
  8. Oooh what a fun Barkbox you got! Winston looks so handsome wearing the pirate scarf! And I love the photos of him enjoying chkikin. I can almost hear him saying “yummy!” :-)
    I hope you will have lots of shishito harvest!

    Have a happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I read, my true joys in life a in my lap. They always make me smile. It is raining today, but I have many seedlings to plant before they outgrow their containers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are lucky you can fit them on your lap. I can not do that.

      Delete
  10. I love the seagull! And pirate iwinston of course. The BarkBox posts always make me smile. Thanks for writing this, I chuckled over it 🤗

    ReplyDelete