Friday, August 3, 2012

Square Dog Friday... toy review # 4


Best day of the week
you know the drill
lets woof it !

Toy review # 4
Squeaky Ball


throw


the


squeaky


now !


Watson got it


yes !


Watson has the ball now, good dog Watson.


me the hamish


wants squeaky


yesh watson got squeaky but me hamish is wantin' it

the hamish gots it now

squeakysqueakysqeaky squeaky squeakysqueaky
squeakkkkkkkkk !


yesh !

Watson's review

Great toy !
The design was tacky tacky tacky but it gave off a crazed 60's vibe
that was very fun.
Plus the rubber like material was great to play tug !

chew. . .  great chew factor, mouth feel is very good.
material. . .  rubbery streach factor was great.
squeak. . .  LOUD, very good music to a Square Dogs Ears.
design. . .  tacky but in a fun 60's way.
I give this toy a 10 out of 10

Hamish's review

squeaky
squeakysqueakysquaky
mine
gud
yert
SQUEAKYYYYYYY ! 
GUD !
yert !

squeaky . . . parsnip
music. . . I Feel Good,  James Brown

Note from the tall person....
No chicken strips were given as payment for this review.
This toy can be found at any grocery store and Walgreens.
This truly the  favorite Square Ones toy
Loud squeaky are the best and The Boys love this toy !


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. well if the boys love it, i love it too! watson gave a great review! and the hamish? ohguddogiloveyouandgetchickenstripanywayisgud!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    yert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toys with sound effects are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic toy review by the square ones, always a joy to see what they are up to!

    Regarding the badgers, I saw them at six in the morning. I think it was a rare sighting and I don't expect to see any at Sabino Canyon again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The store should give you free toys for the boys henceforth:)
    I used to wear a gold ring on my left thumb but eventually it made a callous where it rubbed against my hand. It kept my thunb straight though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting to see their review of chickin strips!

    I always enjoy Square Dog Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just what I needed to see again. Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete