Friday, December 7, 2018

Square Dog Friday Christmas is coming !

Best day of the week is here.
Lets woof it.

A few old photos.

thehamish and Watson under the tree.

 They were the best presents under the tree.

 Watson with the fairy lights.

 What cuties. I miss them so much especially at the Holidays.

 I used to make postage stamps to mail the Christmas Cards.

....


Bark Box sends the best toys, "Cindy Lou" toy from the Grinch Christmas Box


 ummmmm iwinston is likin' this lookin' chewy

 maybe agatha is wantin' it 

 yesh we both wantin' it

 gurrmmm urff foof

 urffffffff ?

foof burroof
After this photo she rolled over and fell off the sofa.

....



Here is your pretty for the start of the weekend.
.Christmas Lights Tucson style.

cheers,  parsnip

19 comments:

  1. It's so lovely to see photos of thehamish and Watson. Such sweet memories.
    What a fun Winston and Agatha are having together. I hope Agatha wasn't startled or hurt after falling off the sofa! Goro sometimes runs around like a crazy cat and crashes into a wall. I do get startled but he acts like nothing happened :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agatha was fine, she has done this before, she is very agile. She lived with 18 other dogs.

      Delete
  2. Tucson style Christmas lights are beautiful but I like the Scottie Christmas lights best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tucson Christmas lights are quite a sight to see. The Scotties of Christmas Past are wonderful to see, and the doggies of Christmas Present are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never forget our earlier fur babies do we, we love others, but they live on in our hearts. My Louis died 26 years ago and he's still my sweet old man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember them, they got me through some tough times. Loved me no matter what

      Delete
  5. How lovely to see some photos of them again!
    And whoever decorated that cactus is clever. Unless it's a cactus entirely made of lights... I can't tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is always overflowing with cuteness.😘♥️🎄Merry Christmas to you and your adorable ones. From Pinky and Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwww Thank You but the cuteness comes from the little Square Ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see that Christmassy photograph of the Hamish and Watson Gayle. Then to see you dogs you have now. They really are the luckiest dogs in the world finding a home with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Watson and thehamish so much.
      Truffles and Agatha are very spoiled.

      Delete
  9. You might get this comment twice! Loved seeing all the photos, and the lit up cacti are brilliant! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas in Tucson is very different but so much fun.

      Delete
  10. I loved seeing all of your photographs … and that decorated cactus is amazing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You I am very housebound so I blog about my gud dugs !

    ReplyDelete